You can switch between the grid and list view using the Options menu. The default view is grid view.
Up to six camera previews are displayed on the screen.
If you have more than six cameras the remaining cameras are on different pages which you can swipe between.
Double tap on a preview or tap the icon to bring up the live view.
Double tap on the live view or tap the icon to return to the camera grid.
Your cameras are listed on a table which you can scroll up/down.
Each entry has a preview image.
Tap an entry on the list to open the preview.
Double tap a preview or tap the icon to open the live view.
Double tap on a preview or tap the icon to return to the camera list.
To view the Tab Bar & Navigation Bar while the iPhone/iPad is in Landscape mode, you will need to double tap the screen.
The bars will slide into view.
- Pause(pause the current camera live stream).
- Play(play the current camera live stream).
- Save Snapshot(save a snapshot of the stream to your device, can also email it or post it to FaceBook).
- Record(record a clip from the stream and save it to your device).
- Presets(camera movement presets).
- Settings(change the settings of the camera, for example IP Address).
- Expand View(expand a thumbnail to view the stream in a bigger window).
- Decrease Size(decrease the size of the stream window and display the grid of 6).
- Enable Audio(this will tell you if the camera supports audio, you can tap this to enable the audio).
- Pan/Tilt Enabled(this lets you know if the camera supports pan/tilt).
This option switches between the list view and the grid view.
This option launches this help web page.
This button will load some demo cameras from our website. *Note some demo cams may not function.*
This button will switch to a list view where you can edit the postion of the cameras in your list.
Move cameras by holding the icon on the right of the table entry and moving it up or down.
Press finish to confirm your changes.
This allows you to purchase additional functionality for the app.
The two options available are:
• Other Camera - Adds support for other IP camera models.
• Edge Storage - Allows the app to access SD card storage on compatible Axis Cams.
You can add and edit groups with this option. Groups allow you to organize similar cameras together for easy access.
This button will try to find any cameras on the same LAN as the iOS device and add them to the app.
Configure app settings here.
Settings available include:
•PTZ Settings - Switches the direction of the movement when you swipe.
•App Password - Allows you to PIN protect the whole app when it launches.
Pressing the Add Camera button will bring up the add camera view.
To add a camera to the app you need an IP address/domain name and a port(the default port is 80).
Enter your details and press save to test the connection and add the camera to your camera list.
Other optional options are available:
• Camera Number - if you have a multiport encoder, entering the number here will allow you to view a different port.
• Use HTTPS - tries to connect over HTTPS for a secure connection.
• Use RTSP - Streams H264 video(and audio is available) over RTSP.
DCS-G900, DCS-900, DCS-900W, DCS-910, DCS-920,
DCS-930, DCS-930L, DCS-932, DCS-932L, DCS-942, DCS-942L,
DCS-1000, DCS-1100, DCS-1130,
DCS-2000, DCS-2100, DCS-2100G, DCS-2102, DCS -2103,
DCS-2121, DCS-2130, DCS-2210, DCS-2230,
DCS-3110, DCS-3112, DCS-3220, DCS-3220G, DCS-3230,
DCS-3410, DCS-3411, DCS-3420, DCS-3430, DCS-3710, DCS-3710 B1,
DCS-5220, DCS-5230, DCS-5230L, DCS-5300, DCS-5300G,
DCS-5605, DCS-5610, DCS-5635,
DCS-6110, DCS-6111, DCS-6112, DCS-6113,
DCS-6410, DCS-6510, DCS-6511, DCS-6616, DCS-6620, DCS-6620G,
DCS-6815, DCS-6815 B1, DCS-6817, DCS-6817 B1, DCS-6818, DCS-6818 B1,
DCS-7110, DCS-7410, DCS-7510
These cameras will NOT work on the App.
DCS-950, DCS-950G, DCS-1110,
DVS-210-1, DVS-310-1, DVS-V310-4
Cams that can be moved from the App.
DCS-2000, DCS-2100, DCS-2100G, DCS-2120,
DCS-5220, DCS-5300, DCS-5300G,